Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Walk From Alipiri Gate To Tirumala; Gaining Glimpse Of Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda

Walk From Alipiri Gate To Tirumala; Gaining Glimpse Of Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda 

By 5.40 AM On A Monday I was in Alipiri Gate and began the walk from 6 with enough pious thoughts and prayers with all towards Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda who welcomes with open arms his peers. By the time I covered 2083 Steps I was in Gali Gopuram roughly at 7 with none functioning as gateman. Watched with surprise that devotees were already carrying biometric token and this revealed Gali Gopuram no longer dished out token and same were issued at Alipiri Gate at Bhudevi Complex with this information not text. I was plainly told I would have to settle for Sarvadarshan (Gaining Glimpse Of Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda). About five years ago as well no tokens were issued from Gali Gopuram due to VIP movement who every five years participate and partake the benefits of poll tournament. 

Leaving Gali Gopuram And Reaching Tirumala

Leaving Gali Gopuram I kept walking dejected a bit and apprehensive about when I would have darshan of Lord Venkateswara but not running short of HOPE as Lord Venkateswara kept showering blessings every now and then which was no less than treasure trove. As for the climb for the first one hour it is quite steep (2083 Steps) and in the closing 25 minutes (2910 to 3550 Steps) it is again steep. By 9.05 I was in Tirumala little drenched and a while later got hold of transport that dropped me at Sarvadarshan Without Token Route. I walked and walked and reached Sarvadarshan Without Token Waiting Hall Number 2 at 10.15 where there were amidst mixed crowd some teen. Finally the gates opened at 3.15 PM and we were sent to hall from where tokens are issued and here no one was rude. After gathering token we were sent to different compartments where I learnt Sarvadarshan would take place two days later after 9 at night and here security was tight. A TTD personnel assured me Sarvadarshan would take place this very night. I vacated the compartment and reached Tirupati where environs don't turn edgy. After taking meals from Saravana Bhawan I left for Tirumala after 7.20 PM and reaching the compartment section (Vaikuntham Queue Complex 2) I learnt Sarvadarshan would take place the next day and that was the way. I returned to Tirupati. 

Getting In Sarvadarshan Token Queue In Srinivasam Complex In Tirupati; Reaching Tirumala Again 

The next morning after 5 AM I got in Sarvadarshan token queue in Srinivasam Complex and by 6.45 I gained the same with the reporting time 4 AM the next day. With the previous token still confident my prayers would be answered I left for Tirumala after 8 and got in compartment 17 after 9.30 with this temple's flamboyant moments stored in DVD. 

Gaining Pious Darshan Of Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda

Gates opened at 10.54 and reached Sanctum Sanctorum (Bangaru Vakili) at 12.03 PM. A Pious Darshan of Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda secured I could not have asked for anything more. Wrote Diary next to Vayu Lord and left Temple after 12.25 much illustrating My Prayers Thrived. Took bus at 1 PM and reached Tirupati at 1.50 and it was one one of the Best Glimpses Of Lord Venkateswara who knows very well his devotees nitty-gritty. Lord Venkateswara has been kind to all and would continue to do so. 

YEDU KONDALWADA VENKATRAMNA GOVINDA GOVINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment