Sunday, July 26, 2026

Gaining Sarva Darshan Token To Reach Tirumala

Gaining Sarva Darshan Token To Reach Tirumala

Having reached Coimbatore, dynamic pricing had kicked in for Sabari Express train ticket meant to transport some to Tirupati from Coimbatore, the ride lasting less than seven hours with some carrying reading glass. The train (20630) left on a Saturday after 4 PM (Scheduled Departure Time 3.40) stopping at Tiruppur 4.23, Erode 5.10, Salem 6.10, Morappur 7.04, Jolarpettai 7.53, Katpadi 8.56, Chittoor 9.46 and Tirupati 11.10. Mind you, the train is very much in Tamil Nadu province when it reaches Katpadi and thereafter enters Andhra where there are some women going by the name Sandra. 

Gaining Sarva Darshan Token With Reporting Time At ATGH Circle 9 PM On A Tuesday

Exiting from the train, I hired auto to reach SUPRABATH TOWERS where Mr Reddy allotted me room number 405, and it was really hot with no room for rumours to thrive. The next morning a little before 6.30 reached Bhudevi Complex to gain token to walk from Alipiri Gate To Tirumala. Time and again announcements were being made in Telugu (Telugu is primarily spoken in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Provinces) reiterating all tokens had been exhausted and pilgrims better reach Tirumala to join free darshan queue where normally it takes over and above 24 hours to gain fleeting glimpse of Lord Venkateswara Lord Govinda. By 8.30 the crowd began to disperse having understood no more tokens would be disbursed, and one better take bus. The next day I got up at 2 AM and joined Sarva Darshan Token queue at 3.25 in Srinivasam Complex. At 7.33 I gained token for next day with reporting time at ATGH Circle at 9 PM. I felt blessed as it primarily indicated that I was being called by Lord Govinda to Tirumala to have his darshan (Fleeting Glimpse) and savour every moment spent in sanctum sanctorum (Bangaru Vakili). I felt elated that I had secured the token, and next day I would be on the way to Tirumala to seek blessings of Lord Govinda whom I was visiting after two years.

YEDU KONDALWADA VENKATRAMNA GOVINDA GOVINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment