Thursday, November 14, 2019

My best wishes to Outgoing Chief Justice of India Mr Ranjan Gogoi

My best wishes to Outgoing Chief Justice of India Mr Ranjan Gogoi. Mr Gogoi has delivered some of the best judgements on Ayodhya, Rafale and bringing CJI under RTI.

My best wishes to Mr Gogoi and his family members. Hope they have smooth sailing in the decades to come.

As shown on NDTV Channel Ms Deepika Padukone and Mr Ranveer Singh had been to Tirumala abode of Lord Venkateswara on Thursday. Hope they get more opportunities to visit Tirumala. Hope others from across the world including Hindi Film Industry also get opportunities to visit Tirumala for large number of decades long time.
My best wishes to NDTV news channel and its staff members and their family members.

My best wishes to Mr Mukesh Ambani, Mr Anil Ambani and their family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment