Tuesday, June 22, 2021

No one staying on floor of CA No 100100871 since March End and no electricity consumption I am still receiving huge electricity bill

No one staying on floor of CA No 100100871 since March End and no electricity consumption I am still receiving huge electricity bill

BSES Rajdhani

Sir 

This is to bring to your kind notice that for CA  No 100100871 there is no one staying on that floor since March end. I received 0 (zero) sum bill for the month of April. For the month of May i have received bill of Rs 13010 despite no one staying on that floor. For the month of June i have received bill of Rs 14170 despite no one staying on that floor. I don't know how to do meter reading. My smartphone is even not working. 

This is gross injustice. Since March end the said floor is vacant and precisely for that very reason i received zero (0) sum bill for the month of April. For the months of May and June i have been receiving huge bill. Please look into this matter urgently. Despite no one staying on that floor i am being asked to pay huge electricity bill amount. Please send someone to do metre reading and rectify this huge bill error.

I am man of simple means. I can't afford to pay this huge electricity bill despite no electricity consumption.  I would request you to rectify the aberration in electricity bill generation by sending someone to do meter reading and take appropriate steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment