Thursday, June 15, 2023

Home Secy Bhalla Is Torturing Me For The Past Five Years; Commissioner Arora Is Torturing Me As Well For Stating Facts On Abuse

Home Secy Bhalla Is Torturing Me For The Past Five Years; Commissioner Arora Is Torturing Me As Well

Home Secy Bhalla Is Torturing Me For The Past Five Years. Home Secy Bhalla, Police Commissioner Arora and builder bhalla have left no stone unturned to make my life hell in the city as whereever I proceed abuse on day to day basis is showered on me with enough dose of spit . I pray to Sun God I am saved from Home Secy Bhalla, Police Commissioner Arora and builder bhalla torture. What I do the entire day from hourly to hourly basis information is passed on and torture each day takes a new form. I have suffered a lot at the hands of these three persons. And the ruling regime should be ashamed of for giving shelter to such men of disrepute. And the ruling regime should be ashamed of for giving shelter to such men of disrepute. I pray I am saved from torture of these three persons. I have suffered a lot at the hands of these three persons just because I have stated facts and facts alone. Leader of the country has made my living in the city unbearable as he could not stop atrocities that visit me on day to day basis. I pray I am saved. 


YEDU KONDALWADA VENKATRAMNA GOVINDA GOVINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment