Tuesday, February 22, 2022

My Father Gouri Shankar Rajhans Made A Mental Note Of My Visit To Srisailam

My Father Gouri Shankar Rajhans Made A Mental Note Of My Visit To Srisailam

In February 2020 I visited Srisailam with occasional contacts made with MY FATHER Gouri Shankar Rajhans which were on a positive note. At Vistara Desk in Delhi Airport after much persuasion I was handed boarding pass with Mr Shivank the captain of Vistara UK 899 Flight to Hyderabad. From Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Airport I reached Padmaja Lodge opposite Secundarabad railway station in two hours.

Post checking into the lodge I got the recharge done to establish contact with MY FATHER  Later I had Bombay Meals which was lumpsum.  Next morning I took tea from A R Mess Point which opens a little after 4 am. In the morning hours itself I visited the Famed Ganesh Temple and post that visit I spoke to MY FATHER before heading to Srisailam. 

I reach Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station (MGBS). From MGBS the bus for Srisailam leaves at 10.30 am. Mind you there are buses from here that go to varied destinations like Alchampet, Mahbubnagar, Kalwakurthy, Wanaparthy, Hubli, Narayanapet, Yadagirigutta, Guntur and Warangal. Inside bus there is an ad of Venkateshwara Shopping Mall in Zaheerabad, Bidar. During the course of the ride Amangal comes at 12.10, Medigadda too after 12 pm, Hajipur at 1.55. At 3.15 Srisailam is 35 kms away. And from here onwards there are signposts like Rejoice In The Lord's Presence. Service To Mankind Is Service To Lord. 

I reach Srisailam at 4.35 pm. The temperature is 35 degree centigrade. I take room in Kurni Nithya Annadhana Satram (Kurni Sadan).  Before the evening spell sets in I am able to speak to MY FATHER GOURI SHANKAR RAJHANS who is glad to note that I am in safe surroundings. He can't make out the place I am in but he is confident that Lord's Blessings would come in plenty. I take fried rice from Hotel Apoorva and black tea from Hotel Murugan. In the evening I visit SRI MALLIKARJUNA SWAMY TEMPLE as well as SRI BHRAMARAMBA DEVI TEMPLE. The grandeur of the temples and surroundings is breathtaking. And these facts I am able to convey to MY FATHER GOURI SHANKAR RAJHANS.

Next morning I visit SRI MALLIKARJUNA SWAMY TEMPLE. Coming out of the courtyard I take Famed Laddoos which come at Rs 15 a piece. Something similar to Tirumala Laddoos, the first time I had the opportunity to have it was in 1980 or 1981 when MY FATHER GOURI SHANKAR RAJHANS visited Tirumala. That was the time when MY FATHER'S innings in Delhi seem to be uncertain and he took shelter in Lord Govinda.  And Blessings came thereafter.

In the afternoon in Srisailam I take plate meals from Hotel Apoorva and black tea from Hotel Murugan. The plate meals is too much for me. The entire night sleep is elusive and hoping against hope I look out for an auto which would take me to a tea centre. I hail an auto at 5 in the morning and reach tea centre next to Sholapur Dharamshala. I am in one of the compartments of the temple at 6 in the morning and wait for over four hours before the gates open. Mind you once you are in sanctum sanctorum it takes no time to sight the Lord. I Sight SRI MALLIKARJUNA SWAMY and I am in awe of the reigning deity.  Later I take two sets of Idly from Hotel Murugan. I take a seat in Hyderabad bound bus (Hyderabad is  210 km from Srisailam) which leaves at 11.52 am.  I am in Hyderabad at 5.37 pm. Take room in Hotel New Swathi. The next day I leave for Tirupati to access Tirumala. And From There As Well I Maintain Contact With My Father. 

I was in Srisailam for three days and spoke to MY FATHER GOURI SHANKAR RAJHANS now and then. These three days could be hailed for the opportunities that came to sight SRI MALLIKARJUNA SWAMY, the warm hospitality extended by people of Srisailam and occasional reminders from MY FATHER that I should stay in safe surroundings with the blessings from the Lord that would come in abundance. MY FATHER GOURI SHANKAR RAJHANS knew the pilgrimage to South India could be accomplished with enough faith reposed in God and howsoever hard the battle may be sticking to righteous path opens door. Putting in a prayer for the world at large should never be missed.

The personnel at Sholapur Dharamshala Desk promised me that room could be spared for single person in future and that message was quite gratifying. Hail SRI MALLIKARJUNA SWAMY for showering of blessings on entire world for umpteen occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment