Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Raja Ka Cooperation Aur Janata Ki Sahmati by Puneet Rajhans

A Raja Ka Cooperation Aur Janata Ki Sahmati by Puneet Rajhans

As A Raja reached Chennai airport, he brushed aside his supporters and reached out to collected mediamen. His take on investigations by CBI went like this.
"I gave full cooperation to investigating agency. The level of cooperation i extended to CBI perhaps was the level that no layman has in the past or in the future would do. On close scrutiny my level of cooperation was swift and complete. First day i stayed put at CBI quarters for 10 hours to be followed by 7 the next day. This was the level of cooperation i extended and CBI accepted."

Come to think of the level of cooperation and hospitality i extended when CBI sleuths came calling on me. There i was open to all levels of cooperation going all the way to assembled mediamen outside with neither me nor my staff letting loose straying dogs on them. Ever since i have been cooperating with the CBI and the CBI has been acknowledging the same the level of cooperation has reached a record level. THe tale of my cooperation doesn't end there . My cooperation was all evident as i stepped out of CBI quarters as no furniture had been ransacked and no visible entity/person hacked. Here next to CBI quarters as well the assembled journos saw no sign of violence from my side as i proceeded to my quarters with no exchange of glances or exchange of blows. Further during my stay in Delhi i extended the same level of cooperation to all those who came visiting me pre and post CBI grilling.
When i reached DElhi airport the same level of cooperation was visible with myself staying put next to the boarding gate for over 12 hours and this followed with another set of 12 hours inside the aircraft when it didn't moved an inch. The onward journey from DElhi to Chennai saw me cooperating with fellow passengers and cabin crew. On reaching the Chennai airport, the level of cooperation from my side reached a new high when i co opted the collected mediamen and told them about my elaborate plans to have an elaborate stay in Chennai. THis level of cooperation i wish to carry forward to my doctor in Chennai as the doctor in DElhi refused to accept and acknowledge the cooperation efforts.
As for next level of cooperation with CBI, which would probably be the last one, the cooperation would be rock solid with no room for apprehensions whatsoever.
My level of cooperation is no different from Cricket India's attempt to level the series in South Africa. As for the future cooperation my level would be commensurate with the level of efforts the Cricket India puts in Capetown to thrash the Proteas or get thrashed. Draw is not an option as there is too much dew in the middle and so true is my option to not give in when all mechanisms are there to fiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment